Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Emma has amazed me over the past few weeks with her quickly developing ability to communicate. She has become a little girl, instead of my little baby. She is taking on her own independence and understanding of situations. She amazes me with each passing day. I see her growing into her own little person, with A LOT of me shining through!

Tonight as I took our new Foster Daughter to buy clothes, Emma got to stay home with Daddy. When I got home, these are the pictures that I was shown:




Emma and her daddy love sharing popcorn. Just as much, I guess Pooh loves having a little bit too! Ton said that she would dunk Pooh's face in the popcorn saying, "yummy, yummy, yummy". She's just too adorable. A little nurturer at heart, I guess. Everyone needs a little snack once in a while, I'm sure he would have preferred HONEY, but it's the thought that counts!