Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ready for church


My 3 little kiddos are absolutely adorable! I love getting them ready for church. It's the one day I can make everything just right and hope to keep it that way for half of the day, until we return home. I love picking out their outfits and even more I love it when they match. I'm not sure why...but it's fun!


This week I ran into a blog that had a pattern for the skirts my girls are wearing. I'm not the best seamtress, but I gave it a shot. I think they turned out pretty cute! Then I made flowers to go with their skirts, because us girls like the accessories!



Miss Emma Rose's skirt was the first to be finished earlier in the week and she was very excited that I had made her a skirt. She told a woman at church today "my mommy made this for me". She was very happy with my effort.



I made Hallie's skirt Saturday after they went to bed. So when she woke up on Sunday I got her dressed and she had the biggest smile on her face and threw herself on me, hugging and kissing me with excitement and joy beaming off of her. She'd take a step back, look down at her outfit and preceed to give me hugs and kisses all over again. She did this three times. I say that was the best reimbursement I could've ever asked for. It's so much fun doing things for my family and even more fun when I get to witness the joy I may have brought to them.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8