Friday, July 29, 2011

The Meaning of Life

I can't say that I don't struggle being a mom. Some days are just plain hard. Especially when the world convinces you that you're of more worth if your out there climbing ladders and making $$. However....

When i walk into my living room and see my beautiful babe lying fast asleep on the couch, I can't help but feel as though I've climbed mountains with and for the three beautiful children I have. My sacrifice has been made in putting aside the $$ and keeping my children safe at my side. Not having to drop them off every morning and leave them with people in the business of raising kids...that is taller than any ladder I can climb and worth more than any amount of money.

Children are the meaning of life. They are what I do and who I am...I truly love my babes. I am blessed to have each of them entrusted to me, what a wonderful responsibility!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8